Thursday 1 March 2012

Benefits to Getting Up Early Every Morning, water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese. ( aveholidayhome.com)





1. Greet the Day
I love being able to get up, and greet a wonderful new day. I suggest creating a morning ritual that includes saying thanks for your blessings. I’m inspired by the Dalai Lama, who said,”Everyday, think as you wake up, ‘today I am fortunate to have woken up, I am alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others, to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings, I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others, I am going to benefit others as much as I can.’“

2. Amazing Start
I used to start my day by jumping out of bed, late as usual, and rushing to get myself and the kids ready, and rushing to drop them to school and come in to work late. I would walk into work, looking rumpled and barely awake, grumpy andbehind everyone else. Not a great start to your day. Now, I have a renewing morning ritual, I’ve gotten so much done before 8 a.m., my kids are early and so am I, and by the time everyone else gets in to work, I’ve already gotten a head start. There is no better way to start off your day than to wake early, in my experience.

Watertreatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:
Method of Treatment

  •     As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water.
  •     Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.
  •     After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
  •     After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2   hours.
  •     Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.

The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.



AVE Beach Resort
Veerabagupathy,
Chothavilai beach,
Thengamputhoor,
Kanyakumari.
Call
Tel No: 04652 221337
+91 8220099080
Email: aveholidayhome@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment