Saturday 1 October 2011

AVE Beach Resort, Kanyakumari

 
               
Sandy Beaches

Sprinkle, squish between my toes, 
                   The smell of ocean to my nose. 
           I can feel each grain of sand, 
                   It falls from air into my hand. 
           The shells I find along the shore, 
                   Picked up by birds that fly and soar. 
           They sparkle like the ocean's waves, 
                   And carry sand from all the lakes. 
            I walk along the tip of the sea, 
                    That’s where my feet leave prints to be. 
            I walk all the way to the end of the land, 
                                     The land that holds this  beautiful                         sand. 

 Contact Details
Veerapagupathy,
Chothavilai Beach,
Thengamputhoor,
Puthalam,
Kanyakumari District
Contact Number :
04652 221337
8220099080

         

No comments:

Post a Comment