Thursday 26 July 2012

Favourite Food(aveholidayhome.com)


                I love eating. And I love good food. I grew up eating the best food in town, waking up at unearthly hours, waiting in the sweltering heat just to satisfy my tummy is almost a norm. To me, having good food is essential. Whenever I have a bad meal, I am highly unhappy! And thus sulk and go off to have the best dessert I can find just to make up for it.



1. Seafood          
                   

                     I love seafood. Baked, fried, grilled, raw I’d eat ‘em all! I have a weakness for seafood. It has to, of course, be fresh and done properly. Doesn’t the platter above just makes you want some? I don’t think that I have a favorite kind of seafood. Its too hard to choose!


2. Food 

                where Nasi Lemak, Rendang, Satay, Lemang, Bubur Chacha, Laksa, Kueh Chap originated from!
            
                   Or more generally, Southeast Asian food! I’d love to add pictures under this category but there are just too much! If I did, there wont be an end to this post. Oh my. Just thinking about it is making me hungry. All these food are really disease inducing but really, its too good to not have! I may end up being old and full of disease but its all good. OH YES! Pork spare parts. I absolutely love pork spare parts. There are meals that just has to have pork spare parts. I can proudly declare that I’ve had the best malay and pork spare parts ever. EVER. Oh gawd. And to think that sometime soon, I wont be able to taste them anymore T.T People who cooks these should be awarded a medal or something. Oh, dont get me started on the desserts and kuih’s..


3. Meat           
               

              I love my meat. And I enjoy my hearty pieces of meat. Do away with the so called ‘artsy presentation’ with tiny pieces of meat, a whole lot of potatoes and vege’s with some sauce drizzled on the side and give me a big piece please! I’m paying $20 to be filled and not to admire your so called ‘perfect presentation’ and pretend its perfect. Why make it look so ‘good’ when its all going to come out one way? Psh. I like mine big and well done please! Ha!

4. Tropical Fruits            
                
  
                  mMm! I love fruits too! Can you name all of them? One thing I love about tropical fruits is how you can add salt/sugar to some of them to enhance the flavor of the fruit. The above is my favvy fruits. Its been years and years since I had them. I remember how after dinner meal there will be a platter of fruits on the table for consumption. Because these fruits are considered ‘heaty’, I usually fall sick after being a glutton and having way too much. Oh and durians, I only eat the sweet ones.


Veerapagupathy,
Chothavilai Beach,
Thengamputhoor,
Kanyakumari.           
Ph: 04652-221337
Mob: 9500946903.

No comments:

Post a Comment